Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Takeda's and Mayu

Takeda's and Mayu - December 28th


On December 28th I had Haru and Sari's family come to my apartment to say good-bye to Mayu (former assistant).  She didn't get a chance to say good-bye properly when she quit so this was a chance to see them again.  In the picture above is Sari, Mayu, Otero, Kanae, dad, and Haru.


In the picture above are Haru, Mayu, Sari, Kanae, me, and Otero.


Sari and Haru dancing to music on their mother's iphone.


Sari looking quizical.  We had a great time together.  I bought pizza and the Takeda's brought a little ($50) sushi.  Haru and Sari played on my old ipad - solitaire and tracing kanji.


Afterwards, I went to Mayu's house for dinner.  She showed me pictures of herself from Japan and her trip to New Zealand.  Her mother made me machi (tea).





No comments:

Post a Comment