Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dye




Dye:  To dye or not to dye that is the question.  As the recipient of dishwater brown hair, I have long experimented with different colors.  Eeewww - remember the orange henna phase?  Mostly I have ranged in color from blond to light brown.  As an emerging mid-lifer, I switched from plucking stray grays to coloring over them.  Man those suckers sure do grow fast.  Not a big deal since I color my hair any way.  Fast forward to Japan.  Apparently, the hair dye in Japan is super harsh because it has to strip the color out of thick black hair before coloring.  So tonight, resident hair style expert, Brianna is coming over to bring me enough hair dye to last me two years and train me to color my own hair.  Does anyone know if hair dye comes off of the walls?

No comments:

Post a Comment