Sunday, June 22, 2014
Space Bags
Space Bags: It sounds like something the astronauts would have taken on a trip to the moon. Tang, air, and space bags, yup all ready to fly to the moon. The reality is that I would love to be able to ship my memory foam pad (oh yeah another NASA invention) to Japan. So I folded it in thirds and stuck it in a space bag. I zipped it part of the way shut and had Kyle roll on it. I zipped it the rest of the way shut and started sucking the air out with the vacuum. Kyle continued to roll on it until he was good and dizzy. The picture above is the end result. My blanket, pillows and sheets are next in line. My goal is to fit everything in one box!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment