This is my apartment complex. My unit is on the first floor beneath the brown balcony.
The two windows to the left of the balcony go to my bedroom. In the forground is a small cemetery. The first night I came back from work I saw an older woman dusting the monuments with hand held duster.
This is my bedroom. To the left of the bed is a large closet and desk.
This is the shower/tub. To shower you close the bifold doors, stand next to the tub on the floor, and let the water drain under the tub. The panel on the left side of the doorway programs the tub.
The sink is between the shower and the laundry room.

My laundry room! Thank goodness I have a washing machine!!!!!!!!
The control panel for the toilet.
My kitchen. Small but efficient.
My living room.









No comments:
Post a Comment