Poltergeist: When I was a teenager there was a very scary movie about a haunted house called Poltergeist. I went to see it about 12 times. It was so ceeepy but oddly fascinating. In an effort to save money the construction company that built the housing development moved the headstones of a graveyard, but not the remains. So the house was haunted by Poltergeist. They could move objects across the counter, throw things, and tried to suck the youngest child of the family into a closet containing a vortex. My scary movie days are over because it invites creepyness into my subconscious. When I walked back from the park I found a graveyard. The pig-like stones are wearing pink aprons.
Some relatives place flowers on the stones. This graveyard is next to my apartment. Keep you fingers crossed that their are no Poltergeist. I am oddly, not creeped out about living next to a cemetery.
This was the oddest offering I saw. Sitting on the stone is an empty beer can. I guess this person really loved beer when he or she was alive!




Quiet neighbors!
ReplyDelete