Sunday, July 27, 2014

Signs



Signs:  as the song goes "signs, signs, everywhere are signs, blocking the scenery, changing my mind, ..." As I said on FB McD was a disappointment no Diet Coke, only Coke Zero.   Yuck!


Does this mean they chop or cars or do they mean sharing, like renting?


I thought baseball was invented in the US by Abner Doubleday?


Japanese characters like the Power Rangers on a convenience store window.


I think they serve eggs for breakfast here, but I am only guessing.


My local train station.


I was hoping this was a store to rent bicycles, but when I went back by they were selling them.   They were surprisingly affordable.


Maybe they can bring books to me???? Since I don't have a car.



Guess what they sell?   Yes, eye glasses.

Not being able to read Japanese is an endless source of amusement.  You guess what a store sells and it is possible you are very wrong.....or surprisingly right.

No comments:

Post a Comment